- At a new restaurant, do you
- choose a dish you like in other restaurants?
- ask what other diners are ordering?
- ask the waiter for a recommendation?
- select a dish you’ve never heard of?
- choose your food by color?
- When imagining the ideal vacation, do you see yourself
- relaxing in a favorite place?
- going somewhere you’ve always wanted to visit?
- going to a place you’ve heard about recently?
- setting off with no destination?
- taking off blindfolded with a water bottle and a bedroll?
- Your friends ask what you’d like for the ultimate birthday-night celebration. You describe:
- the best seats in the house for an acclaimed production, followed by dinner at a four-star restaurant.
- finding a club with great music and letting it envelop you.
- a treasure hunt — the treasure is the hottest man (or woman) sighted and snapped with a cell phone during the evening.
- playing paintball — and then, still paint-y, crashing a club or bowling alley.
- an Arabian adventure with an unknown sheik in a hidden oasis...
- In your dream-life as a performer, you are:
- completing the 32 fouettés as the lead in Swan Lake with the Kirov Ballet.
- walking the high wire in a circus act, as the audience suspends their breathing.
- mesmerizing the audience as a Middle Eastern belly dancer.
- fantastically costumed and spreading the Carnival spirit in the Mardi Gras parade.
- a performance artist, in an adventure in absurdity.
did you answer mostly a?
Start leisurely; Splash Out with a pair of way-cool earrings!
Choose a funky bracelet, to go with your way-cool earrings! Get a necklace converter, too, to wear your bracelet as a necklace!
Your arms are lo-o-o-o-onging for a bracelet — Each!
Earrings! Necklace! Bracelets on both arms! — Now your ankles are feeling a bit naked . . .
You are Too Wild for our Regular offerings — contact us to Get Decorated to The Max!