Tuesday, October 28, 2008
My Not-Just-for-Halloween Collection includes beheaded Kewpie earrings, pirate and voodoo skull earrings, dancing skeleton earrings, attention-getting whistle earrings, florescent eraser earrings, and the more sober light-catching dangles and button stack earrings.
Sunday, October 19, 2008
From the very restrained dayglo-orange erasers with faceted jet dangles to the funky beheaded Kewpies, our Halloween offerings will attract notice!
Saturday, October 11, 2008
I'm working to fill the lovely gaps in my shop that your purchases have left, so stay tuned for more funky body décor!
Feel free to contact me at email@example.com to make suggestions.
Friday, October 10, 2008
The newest art-jewelry collection online, Funky Body Décor was launched today at http://www.funkybodydecor.com
Your one-stop-shop to Get Décorated, Funky Body Décor offers you an exclusive selection of absolutely unique, fresh, unconventional art jewelry to decorate your body! From surprising charm bracelets that double as necklaces, to eye-catching earrings and brooches, FBD’s clever and unusual offerings are sure to cause comment wherever you wear them.
New items are being added daily, so be sure to check in regularly!
Wednesday, October 8, 2008
Funky Body Décor is a pair of sheilas with a Passion for secondhand, junk, thrift, and op-shopping.
Our mission is to Décorate You with absolutely unique and funky art jewellery!
We handcraft all our pieces from commonplace and found objects, transforming them into exclusive, unrepeatable art jewellery.
We guarantee that each of our distinctive charm bracelets is completely One-Off -- we will Never make another one like it!
Wednesday, October 1, 2008
- At a new restaurant, do you
- choose a dish you like in other restaurants?
- ask what other diners are ordering?
- ask the waiter for a recommendation?
- select a dish you’ve never heard of?
- choose your food by color?
- When imagining the ideal vacation, do you see yourself
- relaxing in a favorite place?
- going somewhere you’ve always wanted to visit?
- going to a place you’ve heard about recently?
- setting off with no destination?
- taking off blindfolded with a water bottle and a bedroll?
- Your friends ask what you’d like for the ultimate birthday-night celebration. You describe:
- the best seats in the house for an acclaimed production, followed by dinner at a four-star restaurant.
- finding a club with great music and letting it envelop you.
- a treasure hunt — the treasure is the hottest man (or woman) sighted and snapped with a cell phone during the evening.
- playing paintball — and then, still paint-y, crashing a club or bowling alley.
- an Arabian adventure with an unknown sheik in a hidden oasis...
- In your dream-life as a performer, you are:
- completing the 32 fouettés as the lead in Swan Lake with the Kirov Ballet.
- walking the high wire in a circus act, as the audience suspends their breathing.
- mesmerizing the audience as a Middle Eastern belly dancer.
- fantastically costumed and spreading the Carnival spirit in the Mardi Gras parade.
- a performance artist, in an adventure in absurdity.
did you answer mostly a?
Start leisurely; Splash Out with a pair of way-cool earrings!
Choose a funky bracelet, to go with your way-cool earrings! Get a necklace converter, too, to wear your bracelet as a necklace!
Your arms are lo-o-o-o-onging for a bracelet — Each!
Earrings! Necklace! Bracelets on both arms! — Now your ankles are feeling a bit naked . . .
You are Too Wild for our Regular offerings — contact us to Get Decorated to The Max!